Sunday, May 27, 2007

I was tagged!!

Well Sara tagged me . . . I guess I deserved this one, since I tagged her a while back. I don't know if my answers will be as entertaining as hers were, but here it goes. Oh, Craig said he will participate also, so I am going to do it the same way Sara did!

What was I doing ten years ago?
I was about to graduate from high school! Yes, it has been 10 years . . . crazy!! I was still in high school, finishing up my Junior year, yes I am younger than Trenda (1 year and 4 months younger).

What was I doing one year ago?
I was very uncomfortable and tired because I was 8 months pregnant and chasing around a toddler!
I was finishing up a very stressful year of school and starting to prepare for a the board exams!

Five snacks I enjoy:
1) Odwalla Bars (kind of like protein bars/granola bars)
2) string cheese
3) fruit
4) smoothies
5) hummus and pita chips
1) peanut butter and banana toast
2) hummus and chips/crackers
3) chocolate chip cookies and milk
4) string cheese and apples
5) granola bars

Five songs I know all the words to:
1) She's Everything (Brad Paisley)
2) Any Man of Mine (Shania Twain)
3) Ice Ice Baby (Vanilla Ice . . . in case you didn't know)!
4) I swear (All For One)
5) Free Fallin (Tom Petty)
1) twinkle twinkle little star
2) ABC song
3) Where is Thumbkin
3) The Wheels on the Bus
4) Old Mc Donald had a Farm
5) The Itsy Bitsy Spider

Five things I would do if I were a millionaire?
1) Go back to my mission (Cape Verde Africa) and help make things a little more civilized!
2) Buy a new home/SUV/Boat/Snow board/wave runners
3) Send my parents on a long vacation to Hawaii!
4) Travel
5) Start college funds for the kids, invest, pay off school loans!
1) Buy a Harley Davidson
2) Pay off student loans
3) Invest wisely
4) Buy a home
5) Send my parents on a cruise and go on one myself, with my wife of course!

Five things I like doing:
1) working out
2) shopping at thrift stores!
3) reading a GOOD book!
4) going on dates with my hubby!
5) going on vacation without children!
1) Spending time with my children when they are happy!
2) Spending time with my wife.
3) Making money
4) Watching/Playing Sports
5) Reading News on the computer

Five things I will NEVER wear again:
1) my wedding dress
2) short shorts/skirts/dresses
3) florescent color shoe laces in white high top LA Gears!
4) white high top LA Gears!
5) my high school cheer leading uniform
1) two pairs of socks at the same time
2) a bull cut hair style
3) braces
4) BYU-Idaho cheer uniform
5) Sky Line High School Eagle Costume (I was the mascot for a while)

Five of my bad habits:
1) staying up way too late, which is really not a good thing because Ambree wakes up between 5:30-6:30am!
2) dinking around on the computer way too much!
3) wasting a lot of time when I am shopping, just looking around!
4) eating way too much cereal and bread!
5) leaving bottles of water around the house . . . after all, I never know when I might be thirsty!
1) biting my nails
2) eating too much junk food
3) becoming impatient
4) not working out as often as I would like
5) It's hard for me to tell people no, even when I really don't want to or don't have time to do something they ask of me.

Five of my Favorite toys:
1) the computer
2) my cell phone
3) the TV
4) my sewing machine/ crafts
5) my kids!
1) the computer
2) my palm pilot
3) my power tools
4) my optometry instruments
5) my kids

I'm tagging:
Mortensen Family
Lienemann Family
Mitchell Family
Shaver Family
Underwood Family

INSTRUCTIONS: Answer the questions to this survey and then select five people to tag.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Fun to read! I think thrift stores are fun too!

Michelle said...

Fun to read! I think thrift stores are fun too!

Aaron & Sara Warren said...

Very fun! Thanks for both playing along! :o)