Thursday, May 10, 2007

My Bright Ideas!!


Splish Splash!!

Wow, two in one day, this blogging thing can get addicting! I just wanted to post two ideas I had that may help others. Who knows, maybe I am so out of the loop and everyone already does this, but I thought I would share it anyway! When Ambree was too big to give a bath in her little plastic bath on the bathroom floor or counter, I would just put it in the real bathtub, so that when she splashed she wouldn't get water all over the floor. After that I would then give my son a bath by himself. Well, to cut the time in half, I now put the plastic tub in the real bathtub with Cade while he is bathing and I can give them both baths at the same time! This is fun for them and easier for me. The second thing that I sometimes do, especially lately with it being so hot, is to give them Popsicles in the bath. That way, they don't get all sticky! Well, they probably do, but it just washes right off. Anyway, it's fun for them and easier for me again! That's all I do is try to figure out ways to make their lives more fun and mine easier!! So, when I figure out a way to do both, it's great! If anyone else has ideas to share, I would love to hear them.

4 comments:

Leslie said...

Trenda, you're always full of bright ideas! LOL
LOVE that you started a blog! I'm so excited to be able to see cute pics of the kids now. Um, and I claim Cade for G's future husband!

The Shavers said...

Trenda,
This is Becky by the way. That is cool you have a blog now too, maybe I should just take over Jared's blog, he doesn't have time to post much lately. I saw that you tagged me, so once I figure out how to use this blog thing I will respond. I love the pictures of your cute kids and all your insightful funny comments!

Lindsay said...

Good one, Trenda!! I hadn't thought of the popsicle idea! I'm sure B&B would LOVE that!

Jessica said...

You have way good ideas. I never thought about putting the tub...well in the tub. That would save me a hassle.