Thursday, May 10, 2007

WARNING . . . . . . .


I know I was going on and on the other day about how great "Pump it up" was, but I do have one warning, the inflatable bounce toys may cause bounce burns!! If a burn from a rug is called a rug burn, is a burn from a bounce toy called a bounce burn? Anyway, my last time down the slide, I was holding Cade on my lap, and holding Brooklyn's hand also, so I didn't have a lot of control. I turned sideways a little, and my elbow skidded on the slide! OUCH!! It's one of those little sores that doesn't look too bad, but it still hurts pretty bad. Anyway, just beware! I know you all are thrilled to see a close up of my sore!! LOL! Also, if you do go, take skid proof socks, the bounce things (does anyone know the official name?) are pretty slippery.

No comments: