Monday, May 14, 2007

Mother's Day Weekend!



Also this weekend, we had Craig's brother Adam with us for a couple days. He is going to be going on a mission in June, so he came to visit a friend of his in San Diego and us! It was fun to have him here. He was very helpful with the kids! On Sat. morning we took him to the Redlands Temple (this was his second time going to the temple). It was very nice! Mother's Day was very nice also, thaks to my thoughtful husband. He told me to sleep in as long as I wanted and he took care of the kids! He also made me breakfast, and had some gifts and cards from the kids and himself. We went to my parents ward for church, which was a surprise, and then we went to my parents home for dinner. My brother Steven also came from Baker's Field to be there, which was a lot of fun. I am so grateful for my mom and all she has done for me throughout my life and continues to do for me still! Your the best Mom!!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Trenda,
Those pictures of your kids are SO ADORABLE!!! What cuties!! For some reason there wasn't a spot on that post to leave a comment so I'm leaving it down here instead.
L