Wednesday, May 9, 2007

I've Been Tagged!!

Well, Jennie tagged me with a survey that has been going around for a while, and since my answers would be almost identical to hers (except for I choose Summer as my favorite season, not Winter, and I am a Substitute Teacher, not a Dental Hygienist), I decided to do a new one that one of my friends sent me a while back. I tag Sara Warren, Leslie Lienemann, and Becky Shaver (Jared, that means that you have to tell Becky to do this), Thanks!

1. If you're male, have you ever shaved your legs? Or if you're female, has your husband/boyfriend ever shaved his legs? Yes, with some roomies in college, before his mission.
2. What's the most annoying kid's show? Blues Clues, but my son loves it!
3. What kids show do you kind of secretly like? Elmo's world
4. Do you look at other people in their cars while you are driving? Sometimes, when there is a lot of traffic. I always feel weird if the person makes eye contact with me and knows I was looking at them.
5. How many rings until you answer your phone? I usually never answer my home phone until I hear the message to see if it's someone I want to talk to. (too many sales calls and SURVEY calls)LOL! With my cell phone, I just answer it as soon as I find it.
6. What are you like around your family? Kind of silly and relaxed as long as we aren't rushing to get ready to go somewhere.
7. What are you like around people you've just met? Usually pretty talkative (to get to know them). I am not to silly though.
8. What were you teased about in elementary? certain boys liking me, and being shy.
9. How did kids make fun of your name? They just said it was weird and different. Now lots of people say, "Trendy Trenda" or they say my last name now is like poultry! I don't take it as making fun, it's just a fact!
10. Who was the meanest kid in school? It was ME! J/K I can't really think of one specific person, but there were a lot of kids that thought they were all that.
11. What food/drink do you hate most? sauerkraut, and horseradish are nasty! I also don't like really greasy food, and really sweet/artificial flavored drinks and soda.
12. If you could be fluent in any foreign language, which would it be? Spanish! It would make life as a Substitute teacher in southern calif. much easier (especially when subbing a kindergarten class where almost 75% of the students don't know English.
13. Which vacation spot does not appeal to you? Alaska definitely wouldn't be my first choice. . . too cold!!
14. How old were you when you took your first airplane ride? I don't ever remember going on an airplane with my family growing up, so it probably wasn't until I was in college! My kids are spoiled. Cade went for the first time when he was 6 weeks old, and Ambree was 3 months old!
15. Who did you tease in school? I remember a little girl who smelled really bad, and a little girl who always picked her nose. I never made fun of them, but i did try to stay away from them. I do remember feeling bad for the little girl who smelled bad because I could tell she was really poor. I remember anonymously giving her a bag of some of my old clothes. . . I think it was more my mom's idea, but I like to take the credit! LOL
16. Who was your first crush? I don't think I had a crush until fourth grade. It was a kid named Stephen. I knew he really liked me, but I said I didn't like him, even though I really did. He was in my class, and my neighbor too.
17. Who was the first person to have a crush on you? I remember boys chasing me in first grade. I would hide on the side of the school during recess because of it, and I remember one who would pinch my butt! I had a boy phobia for a long time after that!
18. If you could get plastic surgery for free, and no one would know, what would you have done? A tummy tuck, but not until I knew I was done having kids.
19. When was the last time you had a really good laugh? What happened? Probably the other day when my husband and I got into a wrestling/ tickling match. He always wins, but I always laugh quite a bit. I never realized how ticklish I was until now!
20. Which forwards make your day? I like the touchy feely ones about family and from family, I also like good coupons and funny videos and pics.
21. Which forwards do you hate? The ones that say, "I am a long lost relative and have a million bucks to give you. All I need is your social security number!!
22. What was the lamest part of this survey? That my baby is very stinky and I keep thinking, oh, I better hurry so I can go change her diaper! Uggg! A great thing is that my son is taking a nap, so it was nice and quiet! He talks so much!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Well, I am really proud that you posted my survey. :) and I thought your answers were funny, too.

Michelle said...

I love the comment about the kid pinching your butt! That was hilarious!

Weston & Jennie said...

This was a better survey. The other one was so serious. I liked your answers.