Sunday, May 6, 2007

Kids on the Move!!



Since I have been having so much fun reading other peoples blogs, I started feeling guilty that I didn't have one for others to read in return! To help with the guilt, and since I know you are all so interested in reading about my life, I decided to try this blog thing out for myself. . . wish me luck! Now that I am done fiddling with my profile and figuring out how to insert pictures and stuff (I'm still working on this!), I think I will write a little more, just to fill you all in on our lives lately. We've been keeping very busy as usual, with Craig finishing up another quarter of school, and the kids learning new skills everyday! Ambree has learned how to crawl! (sigh) I was hoping she would take a little longer to do this, even though she has already taken a lot longer than most kids do. She is now into everything! Can anyone relate?! Cade is active as ever and is really in need of a big yard to play in. This little apartment is just not cutting it for all of his energy. With the weather getting warmer, we will definately be going to the pool, beach, and park much more. I'm sure that will help. The kids love being outside, and so do I!





















4 comments:

Michelle said...

I'm so glad you finally joined the blog world! It's funny, I didn't even think people looked at mine, and then when you mentioned you'd been looking, I thought, hmm... wonder if she has one. You have the cutest kids! It took me a little while to figure it all out too! Just work on it late at night when Craig is away studying. Happy posting!

Melissa said...

Yay! I am glad that you have a blog. I can understand how a tiny apartment can be hard with kids...they just want to be outside! And inside, they can drive you crazy. The weather has finally warmed up again here, it was warm, cold, warm, cold. Hopefully it will just stay warm. Ivan is outside putting up Savannah's swingset (yay!) Also, it is hard when they start to crawl (Savannah was like 9 months, though) but it just takes away a bit of your freedom to leave the room, and also a bit of their babyness, even though you're so proud! I can't believe I've never even met her! And Kade is so big and handsome!

Lindsay said...

Finally Trenda!! :) I'm so excited for you to join the rest of us bloggers! I hope you really enjoy it. I'll be peeking in on you frequently.

Aaron & Sara Warren said...

YEAH! Thanks for keeping me in the loop! I check in on all these blogs daily. I enjoy the Mom tips, rants, and joys! Welcome to the blogging world!