Monday, October 29, 2007

I can finally think and PACK!!

I don't know how people pack and move with children around! This is what my attempt to packing for our move looked like while my children were here . . .really, how many things can children do with boxes? Apparently quite a bit!



Craig thought building the kids a fort would help to entertain them while we packed. It worked for like 20 min., but then they just wanted us to play in the fort with them!




And of course, Ambree wanted to climb in everything that we cleaned out! She just doesn't understand this whole moving thing! I don't know why! :)



Oh, and of course there were still all the additional messes I had to clean up while trying to move. . . If you don't have children, enjoy your clean house now, because when you do have children, you will have messes like this all the time!



My sweet mother in law and sister in law flew out here a few days ago, and now they are on their way back to Utah with my children! Craig and I will leave on either Thurs. or Friday with the moving van to meet up with them there. Yeah, I have a few days to actually think and pack without distractions besides blogging of course (hey, I needed a break). Now our attempts to pack are looking like this . . .



I think we are making progress . . . what do you think?

11 comments:

Aaron & Sara Warren said...

Packing when you have one kid is difficult, let along two! Good thing you got a little reprieve. We'll miss you! :o(

Robin and Stephenie said...

I am so excited! We are going to come down and visit. I have info on the Rexburg temple if you want it let me know.

Diane said...

I haven't checked up on blogs for a while and when I do, I find out you are moving. Wow! I guess I knew the time was close, but didn't know it was now. Good luck! Keep posting so we will know how you are doing.

summer c said...

Where are ya'll going next? What are your plans?

summer c said...

ps When we moved I actually hired Sue Williams to watch my kids for the day! She use to watch them on the days I taught piano/voice. So I just randomly called her up and she came and got them! Of course she didn't make me pay--she is such a sweetheart! The williams are still in the acacia park ward right?

Becky Mutter said...

Wow! Good job! I am totally impressed. I can't even remember what it's like to be able to think or do anything without kids around. We sure are gonna miss you guys. We'll just have to keep on blogging to keep in touch.

Trenda said...

Summer, we are headed to SLC, Utah! We will be living with my inlaws. Our fourth one rotation is in Dushane (don't know the spelling), UT. We are not sure what the living arrangements will be for that yet. Oh, and yes, the Williams Family is still in the ward!

Trenda said...

Becky, Thanks! I will miss you too, and everyone else! What a great ward!

Weston & Jennie said...

Packing is quit difficult with children isn't it. I have become a pro and what you end up doing is relying on the TV. Sad but true!

Jenna said...

I just have to say, "COOL FORT!!" My kids would be jealous! I'm so glad for your blog...I already miss you! Good luck in your rotations...I'm glad you got packed in the end (or am I?)... (:

Lyndi Dunlavy said...

I am so excited you are moving to Utah. Maybe we'll get to see you more often :-).