Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Halloween is in one week! What are you going to be?

Here is a "little" clue as to what we are going to be, but you'll have to wait for pictures to see exactly how it turns out and who is what!

Grandma Carol (Craig's mom) sent the kids some Halloween stickers and socks. The kids love getting packages from her, which she sends every once in a while!

We've had fun making some Halloween crafts that I found in Family Fun Magazine. It's a lot more fun to decorate for holidays when you have kids who get excited about it. I'm sure this is only the beginning of our holiday decorating days with kids!


This is a picture of our front porch . . . can you see the hanging bats? We were going to do ghosts too, but I think that will have to wait until next year!

Happy Halloween!!!

7 comments:

Weston & Jennie said...

Macey attacked our spiders almost as soon as they were done. They never really made it to the front porch. I think that Sydney's is there, but it doesn't have any eyes and it might be missing a couple of legs. Oh well (big sigh). At least we had fun painting them.

Jenna said...

How fun! It all looks so cute! One of these days I'm going to get crafty...then my house will look cute, too...for now, the kids will have to settle for the dollar store paper hangy thingy...

Aaron & Sara Warren said...

So crafty! I love it!

Lindsay said...

You're such a good mom, doing crafts with your kids!! I really need to be better about this with my kids! The decorations turned out way cute! And I love getting fun mail!

Courtney said...

The decorations sure spruce up the Las Palmas apartments, huh? Good job on the decor!! It looks SO festive!!

Robin and Stephenie said...

FUN! you are so crafty! When are you moving to Utah?!

summer c said...

You are way to cute. Love the socks. That is such a fun tradition!