Thursday, October 4, 2007

Explanation of pics.

Well, for those of you who don't know these people, the pictures in the post below probably weren't that funny, but I'll explain anyway!

  1. Craig's family: Craig put the boy's faces on the girls and the girl's faces on the boys.
  2. This picture is a picture of Craig's brother Bryon with his arm around his younger self!
  3. This is a picture taken a few years ago when we did a nativity scene at Craig's family's Christmas party. Craig switched his head with his little brother's, Andrew's head.
  4. This is Cade's head when he was a baby, attached to Craig's little brother, Dallin's body.
  5. Craig's friend Jeff, from Optometry School had his last rotation on an Indian Reservation in Arizona. Jeff said there were a lot of crazy dogs around the area, so Craig made this picture for him! LOL!

2 comments:

Jenna said...

My favorite is the one with Cade on the different body!

Well, Trenda, I have finally done it...I started my own blog. Hope you'll visit and tell me what you think! Thanks for the encouragement...I've been having so much fun already!

Here's my address:
http://web.mac.com/ctolson8

Courtney said...

Trenda, I finally got to your cute, cute blog!! Where did you get such a cute template?? Your children are adorable!! Where are you guys planning to go after graduation?? Where are you living now? It would be great to catch up sometime!! Love, Courtney Wallace