Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Everybody's Doing It . . .

It's funny how even as adults, we want to do what other people are doing. . . we want to fit in and be able to relate and talk about similar things, etc. A lot of people I know were going to the Broadway musical, "Wicked". For those of you who aren't familiar with this musical, it's the story before the Wizard of Oz. It explains how the good witch and the bad witch came to be, etc. Since everyone was saying how good it was, I mentioned to my husband that it would be fun to go to sometime. So, guess what he did!? He surprised me with tickets (He must be trying to get on my good side for some reason . . . two big surprises within a month)! LOL! Believe me, just mentioning that I want something doesn't always result in him getting it for me! I have to say the musical was amazing. I don't usually buy CD's or listen to them much for that matter (I know, I'm weird), but I bought this one today and have been listening to it over and over again.


It was playing at the Pantages Theater on Hollywood Blvd.

My cute Hubby and Me (I dressed in green and black in honor of the wicked witch)! LOL!

Weston Barney got in on it and surprised his wife, Jennie too!

We should have gotten a picture of all four of us together, and then I would have just posted one . . . maybe next time! Thanks for going with us, Barneys . . . it was a lot of fun!

7 comments:

Lindsay said...

I'm glad you guys had a good time! I knew about that little surprise before both you girls did! ;) And how cute you dressed appropriately! We still listen to our Wicked soundtrack around here quite frequently.

Alisha said...

I saw WICKED in LONDON last March! It was AMAZING!

summer c said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
summer c said...

That is so exciting! I want in on it too. Maybe if I drop a few hints to my husband he will catch on. I will have to see when it is in Vegas.

summer c said...

Wait, I take that back. A couple of my friends went to see it in Vegas a few weeks b/f I had Lucy/Lucie. I am sure it will make its way back.

Stacy said...

Wow.. you got a good husband. Thats so nice he surprised you. I dont think i could get mine to go.. oh well...
I am glad you had a good time.

Becky Mutter said...

Wow! A "grown-up" date with your hubby. I can't remember what that's like. Andrew and I met each other (without kids) at the school for Back-to-School Night tonight. It sorta felt like a date...just cuz we were w/o kids! LOL