Sunday, September 30, 2007

Crafts, Crafts, Crafts!

Well, after 16 months I have finally finished Ambree's wall hanging that I started before she was born!! Yay for me . . . better late than never, right!?


Here is the one I made for Cade when he was a baby. This one only took me a few months to finish. I don't even want to think about how long it will take me to do another one if we have another baby!



Here is another project that I finished a couple months ago. These frames were plain brown $3.00 frames and I painted stripes on them (Using tape to make straight lines). I was pretty happy with the way they turned out. Each of these pics was taken when the kids were around 9 months old. . . too funny! These pics. are in our guest/kids bathroom which is decorated in these colors. There used to be beige rugs in the bathroom, but now they are grey. . . never wash beige rugs with navy blue rugs . . . grey rugs is the outcome! Maybe I'll try dying them brown . . .?


9 comments:

Stacy said...

All of that stuff is so cute! I want to start a new project! I love the frames too. I might have to do that.

Stacy said...

All of that stuff is so cute! I want to start a new project! I love the frames too. I might have to do that.

Jamie said...

You are one talented girl. Those are all so cute. It was good to hear from you. I'm glad to hear things are going good. I can't believe you are almost to your third rotation. It goes by so fast doesn't it?!? Your kids are darling, I am glad everyone is doing this blog thing so that we can keep up on each other.

Lindsay said...

You are so crafty, Trenda!! I love the picture frames!

Carrie Anne said...

Way cute stuff! Wow! Those are super cute! What a great idea with the frames! Love them! Good for Cade and the toddler bed...that is such a cute story.:)

The Murdocks said...

Those crafts are so cute! What a good idea. You are such a good mom. Maybe you should start on the next one now so you will be ready :)

Becky Mutter said...

Those are such cute projects! I wish I had more hours in the day to get to my unfinished projects. I'm sad that you guys are moving soon. In this ward I always feel like I just get to know people and then they're gone. I'm bummed that you weren't my VT sooner. But, I'm gonna keep an eye on your blog. :o)

summer c said...

Wow! You are talented girl! I really like the fram idea. I am doing lucie's room--and have been since b/f she was born, I just get so tired and busy--but that is a good idea to do a really large wall handing to take up space. I might try something like that that is a little less invovled. I will let you know how it works out.

Leslie said...

Those are totally adorable!! I wanted to do something just like that for Gracie and never got around to it. Glad you could get the motivation to finish them up!