Monday, June 25, 2007

What are little boys made of?



Alien Pancakes, Paper Bag Gargoyles, and lots of other boyish stuff!!

It's amazing how excited kids get about things like this! Cade has a book about a little boy who had alien pancakes, so Cade wanted some too! This was my best attempt. . . he seemed satisfied, and has asked for an alien pancake everyday since Friday! Luckily, I made a big batch on Friday and put them in the freezer. We got the idea for the paper bag gargoyles in "Family Fun" magazine! Lots of fun stuff in there! I'm sure in about a year from now I'll be making princess pancakes and paper dolls, but for now we'll stick to the boyish stuff!

3 comments:

Underwood's in Cali said...

I can't believe how big Cade's gotten. He looks like such a big boy.

Stacy said...

He is just too cute!

Lindsay said...

You're a good mom, Trenda! I need to do more fun projects with my kids.