Monday, June 4, 2007

Happy Birthday Craig!!

Craig turned 27 yesterday!!

I thought it would be fun to post some pictures of Craig when he was little. Can you see the resemblance between Craig and Cade? They look so much alike in some of these pictures!

Yes, this is Craig hanging from the ceiling by his overall straps. I hear this was all his dad's idea!

Grandma Clegg is holding Craig way up high!! For some reason he doesn't look very happy!


What a happy baby!

I love this picture of Craig in the bathtub! What a cute little boy!



Oh, now I know where Cade gets it from. We have a pic of Cade doing the exact same thing!
Looks like Craig's turning three! Wow, that was 24 years ago! You've come a long way baby!



27 things I love about my husband . . . Craig!!

1) He chose me to marry!
2) He produces cute children!
3) He is very handsome!
4) He has a great sense of direction (something I don't have)!
5) He is a very good cook and very helpful in the kitchen!
6) He is very organized and clean!
7) He goes out of his way to write me thoughtful notes!
8) He likes to spend money on me!
9) He is a handyman (enjoys fixing things and building things, and is good at it)
10) He is very good with money (investing, saving, budgeting, etc.)
11) He is naturally athletic and good at sports!
12) He is very good at math(something I am not very good at)!
13) He has a very strong testimony of the gospel!
14) He blesses our home with his priesthood power and is worthy to use it!
15) He is self motivated, and when he sees something that needs to be done, he just does it!
16) He is very responsible and hard working . . . he is a great provider for our family!
17) He is very sweet with the kids and takes time out to play with them even after a long day of school and work!
18) He is very helpful with the kids (diaper changing, feeding, bathing, etc.)!
19) He is an amazing public speaker and great leader!
20) He is very good at keeping in touch with loved ones (sending cards on birthdays, etc.)
21) He knows a lot about a lot of things (history, math, languages, writing, politics, science, news, health stuff, eyes, etc.)
22) He loves me unconditionally, despite my weaknesses!
23) He makes me feel beautiful and special!
24) He's learned to love salads and is willing to try my "health food" without complaining!
25) He is always willing to help people in need (helping people move, give blessings, etc.)
26) He is very musical and is a great singer!
27) He has an amazing family (that explains why he is so amazing)!
Happy Birthday Honey!! I love you!!

7 comments:

Lindsay said...

Happy Birthday, Craig!! :)

And oh my gosh! Pics #2 and #5 look JUST like Cade!!!

Melissa said...

What a sweet wife! That is such a nice blog. And I can't believe how much your husband and your son look alike! Does Ambree look like you when you were little? Happy Birthday, Craig!

Weston & Jennie said...

They could be twins. Happy Birthday Craig! You have a wonderful wife, who obviously loves you! Trenda, I miss you!

Aaron & Sara Warren said...

So sweet! I can't get over how much Craig looks like Cade, especially in the second picture! Happy Birthday, Craig!

Trenda said...

I'll have to go through my pics when I was little and see if they look like Ambree! I'm really not sure! I know her hair is darker and straighter than mine was. I'll post a few of me and we'll compare.

Leslie said...

Hey it was great to see you at the museum too! Your blog is great! How nice to list the things you love about your husband. I need to do that. I have a link to the make your blog into a book website under "Check this out!", so check it out if ya want to!

Jessica said...

I also cannot believe how much Cade and Craig look alike. That is weird. It was fun to play with you guys today. Hopefully more people will come next week.