Monday, August 13, 2007

I Love Surprises!!

A few months ago, I mentioned to Craig that Tim Mc Graw and Faith Hill were going to be doing their "Soul to Soul" Tour in Anaheim at the Honda Center. He isn't as big of a Country Music fan as I am, and just smiled and said, "Do you want to go to it?" After thinking about it for a while I just thought it would probably be way too expensive and didn't mention it again.
Well, on Saturday night Craig and I decided to get a babysitter and go on a date to celebrate the end of his first rotation . . . yay! When we were talking about what to do, Craig said that he wanted to plan
it and surprise me! Since I really like surprises (especially from my hubby) I said that sounded great! Anyway, as I'm sure you have guessed by now, he took me the Tim and Faith, Soul to Soul Concert! What a good surprise! And what a good husband! We were pretty far away from the stage, but it was still a lot of fun to be there with my hubby and NO KIDS!! Check out some of the pictures from the concert . . . . . . . .



9 comments:

Robin and Stephenie said...

oh how fun! I love things like that.

Michelle said...

SO fun!!!! I am a sucker for surprises too, I love them! Congrats on finishing 1st rotation, you'll be done before you know it!

Stacy said...

OH MY GOSH!! I wish i could have gone. I love them both. You are so lucky! Hope you guys had a good night out alone.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lindsay said...

Way to go Craig! What a great surprise!! Glad you guys could go out and enjoy yourselves.

Melissa said...

Aaaw. How sweet. That looks like so much fun. I have seen Tim in concert 3 times, he is such an amazing performer. And Faith doesn't suck either. How romantic!

Leslie said...

T, I am SO jealous!! I would have loved to have gone to that show. I think it is so sweet that Craig still does romantic, fun, thoughtful things like this for you! Yay for good boys!

Aaron & Sara Warren said...

What a great hubby! I love surprises too!

The Murdocks said...

Wasn't the concert awesome!!! Suprises are the best, especially when they are unexpected like that. Your pics are awesome!!!! Ya, Faith did wear the same thing on Friday night. How funny. But Tim was in a different outfit. On Friday he wore jeans and a different vest.