Sunday, July 29, 2007

My baby and her hair are growing sooooo fast!

It seems like just yesterday we brought our little baby home from the hospital and she fit perfectly into her little bouncer! Look at Cade being so sweet with her! (June 2006)


Little did we know that he was devising a plan to get in that bouncer as soon as she was out! Better than with her still being in it, right!? Well, he may have been a little big, but after all, it was his in the first place! (June 2006)


The other day, I cleaned off all the stuff that I had on top of this bouncer in my room and I found Ambree on it, as happy as could be! She isn't as quite as big as Cade was a year ago, but definitely a little too big for the bouncer! Don't you think?! I can't believe she is one!


Oh, and did I mention that she has Crazy hair?! Well, she does! Her hair is growing right along with her . . . funny how that happens! LOL! We call her "Crazy Hair Lady."This is what she usually looks like when she wakes up . . .


And this is what she looks like when she doesn't have a clip or rubber band in her hair! It doesn't seem to faze her at all when her hair is in her eyes like this, but I try to keep it up as much as possible. . . lately she has been pulling out the clips and rubber bands though! What am I going to do with this girl?!


Ambree loves to walk along furniture and to walk while pushing her little shopping cart, but still isn't walking on her own. She does however, stand alone for quite a while, until she realizes what she is doing . . . I haven't got a good pic. of her doing it yet, but I will try to get one soon and post it! Here is one of her on her knees throwing a little tantrum (yes she does do this every once in a while) . . . don't we all!?

Ambree at Huntington Beach, California









7 comments:

Michelle said...

WOW! I had forgotten how dark her hair was at first! I love that last pic of her... so cute! Good luck keeping those clips/bands in, I have NO advice when it comes to that! :)

Leslie said...

I do! haha

I think your kids are so darling. I love little Ambrees hair even when it's all messy after her nap. Gracie is the same way...crazy hair after she's slept.

Robin and Stephenie said...

I love your kids! they are so cute. We love our camera it is a pentax optio WP. We got it on our cruise. if your looking for a new one I would check this one out. it is so tiny too.

Meg said...

Hi- I came across your blog through a mutual friend. I cheered with Craig at Ricks college and I just wanted to tell him hello. Your family is very cute.

Stacy said...

Oh my gosh! I Love the messy hair. Its the cutest thing! I would take a picture of that too and show it to her when she is older!

Aaron & Sara Warren said...

Fun pics! All the persnality to match all that hair! :o)

Lyndi Dunlavy said...

Looks like its time for another baby...don't you think?