Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Happy Fourth of July!!
Ok-I know it's almost a week late, but it's never too late to celebrate this wonderful country. . . right! Since I never got any pics of Ambree in her "patriotic wear" I just had to dress her up again and take some pics. . . that's part of the fun of dressing kids up anyway, isn't it!?Well, these are the best shots I could get of both of them. The one above isn't actually what I had in mind, but it is a pretty cute action shot! Ambree looks pretty distraught in the one below, but it really shows the relationship my kids have with one another. . . Cade always trying to hold Ambree down, and Ambree always trying to escape. . . ahhh, brotherly love!!The kids playing around, and not cooperating with mommy!
Ohh, what a little angel. . . most of the time!?
I just love this little outfit. . . two dollars at a thrift store, Old Navy brand, with tags still attached. . . you can't beat that! Oh, and aren't the matching bows adorable!? I made them myself. I haven't scrap booked since Ambree was born (bad mommy), it's just such a process because I have to take out all my rubber made bins and search for everything and make a huge mess of the kitchen table, and then have to clean the whole thing off if I want to use the table again! Ohh, maybe someday I'll have a craft room, that would be nice!! I do, however, keep a journal for my kids, and I have been having fun making Ambree's bows! I am thinking about making and selling them. . . would anyone be interested? We'll see!!

7 comments:

Lindsay said...

What a steal on the outfit! And I love the bows you make to coordinate Ambree's outfits.

Melissa said...

SO cute. You will have to show me how to make bows, that would save me lots of money! :)

Robin and Stephenie said...

your kids are so cute! Ambree has so much hair! I made bows for kenidee and her cousin for the 4th but they weren't as cute as yours. thanks for helping me a bit on the blogging thing. I need to find time to just sit and play. The lady I work for, her friend is a crazy blogger so I might ask her for a little lesson.

Aaron & Sara Warren said...

Those bows really are cute! I'm not sure Abby's hair can be tamed with bows. :oP

Weston & Jennie said...

I cannot believe how much more hair Ambree has since I saw her last. She is so cute! Has she started walking yet? We can't wait to see you!

Trenda said...

Hi Jennie! No Ambree is not walking yet. . . just cruising along furniture. Yes, her hair is long. It's fun, but at the same time it's a pain because it always has to be up, or it is hanging in her eyes and it always looks nappy when she wakes up from a nap or when she rubs food in it! Ugh!

Leslie said...

You seriously have SUCH cute children! Love the picture of Cade holding Ambree down. hahahaha

And I LOVE the hairbows!! So adorable!