Monday, July 16, 2007

Gotta Love Sesame Street!!


A while back we went on a family outing to the Discovery Science Children's Museum. Part of the museum was Sesame Street, which Cade loved!

Cade is having fun with all of "his guys!" They weren't actually his but that's what he called them!

Gotta love Elmo's World. . . it is definitely one of Cade's favorite shows!

Where's Oscar?! When ever we pass garbage cans similar to this at the park or where ever, Cade always has to talk to Oscar, and he usually wants to give him some trash to eat!

Ambree was hoping that some character would answer the door but no one did!
There was an exhibit on the human body which was very informative! I guess it's ok to pick a nose as long as it's not your own and it's made of plastic! By the look on Cade's face I think he found something up there!
This exhibit made me laugh quite a bit, but I guess it's a fact of life!


I guess it's ok to pose next to someone, or should I say something going poo, as long as it's not you who's doin' the pooin'!

There was also a Pirate exhibit outside, which Cade loved! This pirate was dancing and Cade decided to join in!
Havin' fun with daddy. . . learning how to be a pilot!



















2 comments:

Robin and Stephenie said...

how fun! Are you enjoying a little time off. I can't wait for kenidee to get bigger so we can go to places like that!

Leslie said...

Was this the day that we saw you at the science center? The photos of the kids are so cute. In response to your question on my blog, the only advice I can offer to you and myself is to have patience. If you don't give them a chance to learn without a few mistakes, it will be very frustrating for the both of you! Good luck!