Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Just Because . . .

Two nights ago, Craig went to work and when he came back home he gave me these beautiful flowers! When I asked him what the occasion was he said, "Just because . . . your cute!" Wow, 5 years and he still thinks I'm cute! The love potion I have been putting in his food must be working . . . either that, or his eye sight is worse than we suspected! LOL! What a great husband I have . . . I am so grateful for him and all he does for me and our little family . . . he works soooooo hard for us!! We love him.


2 comments:

Melissa said...

Nice! Big points for the husband. It's nice to know they still like you after all this time and kids and everything, huh? You guys seem like you are such a good match, I am so glad you met someone who makes you so happy!

Leslie said...

Wow, T! You've got a good one there!