Thursday, February 19, 2009

On Valentine's Day . . .

We ate yummy heart shaped waffles with fruit and whip cream for breakfast . . .
We put up a few decorations . . .
Some were even homemade by the kids . . .
I did a cute "heart" hairstyle in Ambree's hair . . .

Craig got me some beautiful roses . . .

The kids and I got him a couple gifts . . .

And balloons . . .

The kids also made him cards . . .
Cupid left cute teddy bears and some candy for the kids . . .
We tried taking a few pics of the family . . .
And Craig and I got a babysitter, while we went out to dinner and watched a movie at home in peace and quiet! Although we didn't do anything too original or exciting, we spent quality time together and had a great day! Happy late love day to all!

7 comments:

Rob & Tiffanie said...

I told your husband how amazed I was by Ambree's hair on Sunday. I can't create it or get my daughter to sit still that long. I really want those waffles right now:)

Stacey said...

Those waffles look amazing! I haven't had much to eat all week because I've been sick. But I could go for those right now!

And I agree with Tiffanie! Ambree's hair is amazing! You always do the cutest stuff with her hair. You should give all us moms a class...not that Becca has any hair to do anything with yet...

Kevin and Eliza said...

Trenda you do such a good job of making each holiday special. I love your food creations each holiday. Also cute hair for Ambree. I'm glad that you guys had a nice V-day.

BallerinaBiker said...

You are a great mom and wife! : )

Spencer and Emily Nelson family said...

If I come to your house will you please do my hair?? I'm lovin all the cute hairstyles!

Underwood's in Cali said...

You are just too cute. How do you come up with the food ideas- love the snowman skewer. Who has skewers on hand???

Lindsay said...

Ambree's hair is super cute! My sister-in-law did the same thing with my niece's hair. Holidays are always fun and festive at your house!