Monday, February 9, 2009

On a lighter note . . .

This is what Cade does to play dough when I am upstairs doing other things, and not paying full attention. . . He mixed it all together and added water . . . fun to clean up!

And this is what Ambree does to my diaper bag when I am downstairs doing other things, and not paying full attention . . .
Do you think Ambree will forgive me for putting her in Hulk pull ups? Cade was done with them and I just couldn't let them go to waste! They worked just fine for their purpose. :) When I first put them on her she was a little confused and said, "This is Cade's". After I told her the Hulk was so cool, she looked down at him and said, "He is so cute". LOL.

Oh, and here are a couple ways to make food a little more fun for the kiddos . . .
Butterfly Sandwich . . . pretty self explanatory.

Snowman on a skewer (use pretzel sticks for arms . . . I didn't have any at the time). The hat is an apple piece and blueberries. The nose is a little sliver of a carrot and the eyes and buttons are chocolate chips.

8 comments:

Aaron & Sara Warren said...

I honestly must be the most uncreative Mom out there. Between you and Carrie Rhodes, I feel like a total dud.

Allison Holmes said...

That picture of your diaper bag dumped out made me laugh - Melia does this daily to my purse and diaper bag. It drives me nuts!!
I am just starting the beginning stages of potty training...any tips?

Joanna said...

You are so creative- your kids must love it eat if all their food looks that fun :).

BallerinaBiker said...

Cool ideas! And don't worry about Hulk! I made Andrew wear a princess pull-up a couple times. He was not a happy camper! Unfortunately, I couldn't convince him that princesses are cool like Hulk is!

Rob & Tiffanie said...

Ya, I had Aj in a princess pull up a couple of times too:)It serves the same purpose and he only wears it at night!
Don't you love how you leave the kids for one minute, heaven forbid, out of the 12 hours a day you spend with them, and they cause major distruction...Aj cut his hair, Cheyenne splashes in the potty...thanks for some more creative ideas:) All of their food is in hearts this week:)

Weston & Jennie said...

Ambree won't care about the Hulk pull-up, but she might eventually care that you posted it on your blog. Just kidding. He is kind of cute. ;P

Courtney said...

Wow! Those look like tons of fun! I was just catching up on your blog, and am so sorry for the loss of you aunt. You've been through a lot with that, I'm sure.
Take care!

Unknown said...

I had a good laugh about Ambree in Hulk pullups. Thanks for that.