Sunday, February 17, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day a Little Late!

Well, with me being sick with a 104 degree fever, and then Ambree being sick, on top of Craig being in California for the week, and trying to figure out our housing situation, I've been a blog slacker! I know you have all been anxiously awaiting! Here are some pics from our Valentine's Day, when we were all feeling a little better!


Flowers from Craig! I love the vase!
Attempt at pics of the kids . . . this one's OK, I just wish Ambree wasn't sucking on her thumb.
I made a mistake of trying to take pics of the kids with the TV on behind me . . . this is what happened when Dora came on the TV! Yes, they are smiling, but not looking at the camera!
More watching Dora, oblivious to me!
It was pretty much hopeless after that!
During Ambree's nap, Cade and I made cookies! He loves to help in the kitchen . . . hopefully he feels the same way when he is actually a HELP in the kitchen.




Ambree woke up mid way through the process, which took entirely too long, and of course she had to have a cookie for the sanity of everyone!

The finished product . . . Cade was very proud!

7 comments:

Jos and Kath said...

HOw are you??? We are currently in Ohio, until June or July-ish where we'll be headed to N.C. What's your address btw?? You can email it to me kathryn.org@gmail.com (that way scary people won't be able to stalk you..) What are you guys up to? And lets keep in touch!! take care and happy belated v-day!

Dashley said...

Beautiful Roses and yummy lookin cookies! Great people in your life!

Melissa said...

Your kids are so cute!

Robin and Stephenie said...

look how much fun you had! Your kids are so cute! I love Ambree's bows she has one talented mother. I am glad you are feeling better.

Aaron & Sara Warren said...

Happy to hear everyone is doing better! I love the pictures of your kiddos together! Too cute!

Kevin and Eliza said...

I love your pictures. How funny about your children watching the TV and smiling. :) I love your background. May I ask how you do it or if it costs something. I think your vase is awesome too. Your sugar cookies make me hungry. What do you use for the frosting?

Kevin and Eliza said...

Thanks Trenda for the websites. I love the cute backgrounds!