Friday, February 1, 2008

Everything is not cheaper in Utah! Houses yes, but everything, no!

While we were in California I would often take my kids to the La Habra Children's Museum. They really enjoyed it, so I ended up getting a year pass. It was only $50.00 for 8 people, so I went in on it with a friend and only had to pay $25.00 for 4 year passes! Guess What . . . we found a museum here that takes the same pass! We went 3 times and then the pass expired! Sad thing is it costs $115.00 for a year pass for 4 people at this one! So, my question is, when my hubby goes to California in a couple of weeks for school stuff, do I send him to the museum there to get 4 passes for $25.00 or do I fork out the $115.00 here?! Either way, we NEED passes!

Little Firewoman!

Little Fireman!Fireman helping Firewoman with her hat . . . what a good brother!
They love this water thingy!!

Hooray for entertainment that is out of the house and out of the snow!

6 comments:

Jenna said...

Trenda! Save your money! I was thinking of renewing my pass...I'm willing to wait and we can join in together again if you'd like...or if you want your own...the $50 is worth it! Let me know if you want to talk business! (:

Jenni said...

Hi Trenda! This is Jenni Jespersen. I just googled your name and your blog came up - I'm so excited! Your kids are so cute! I have a blog too. If you want to check it out, it's jennifrisby.blogspot.com. I'm getting married in March and I want to send you an invitation. Let me know what your address is. You can email me at jrjespersen@gmail.com

Underwood's in Cali said...

i would totally get it in cali and split the cost with jenna. where is the museum maybe someone in fullerton or your dad can get them and send them to you. i am too cheap, maybe you just need them now. cade looks super cute by the way.

Marissa said...

Hey trenda, how are you?!?! How is life in utah, I saw the pics with the snow! OMG, it looks so beautiful, I have never seen nor been in snow like that. We don't know what we are having yet, the baby is still to small. I am 13 weeks and I think in a couple more weeks we will be able to tell. The kids look so big and so cute! I love your fireman pics! I can't believe it, soon you guys will be all done. Don't worry, it will be done before you know it. :) Wishing you guys the best

Oh yes,
How do I add you as a link? I am so unfamiliar with the blog.

summer c said...

Hey Trenda :) I remember when Tricia and I use to visit teach you and you told us how healthy your mom and husband were. Graham Crackers, that is so funny. What a scary story about the trunk. I am totally closterphobic so just reading that I almost had an anxiety attack.
I know what you mean about missing Cali. I miss it especially when it is 115 degrees here in Vegas. Although the other 6 or 7 months here is pretty nice like Cali--minus the "super cold:)" weather we have been having here.

Lindsay said...

I'd totally get the passes with the Steeds again! The kids have been begging me to take them to the children's museum here! We also have the awesome natural history museum with dinos. Supposedly sometime this summer, they are opening and brand new children's museum in Phoenix and I can't wait!