Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I haven't done a tag for a while and I got tagged, so here it goes . . .

5 things I was doing 5 years ago:

1) I was just getting over the first trimester and bad morning sickness while pregnant with Cade.

2) Working on my last semester at BYU-Idaho . . . lots of elementary ed stuff.

3) Enjoying and adjusting to my first year of married life.

4) Trying to figure out what we were going to do for the summer before Craig would start optometry school.

5) Getting very anxious for warm weather (kind of like now)!

5 things on my to-do list for today:

1) Lots of laundry and cleaning.

2) work out

3) watch American Idol

4) Get out of the house!

5) Dress kids, feed kids, wipe kids bottoms and noses, clean up after kids, play with kids, hug kids, kiss kids, and put kids to bed. . . just like every day!

5 things I would do with a million dollars:

1) Buy new cars and a new house and pay in full.

2) Get all the clothes, jewelry, home decor stuff, etc. that I have been eyeing.

3) Save for kids college, mission, etc.

4) Invest and travel

5) Help my family and close friends that need certain things that they can't afford.

5 places I have lived:

1) California

2) Idaho

3) Utah

4) Portugal

5) Africa

5 jobs I have had:

1) Hostess at Black Angus Restaurant

2) Clothing store called Tilly's

3) Grazianos Pizza Restaurant

4) BYU Idaho Cafeteria

5) Potato Plant in Idaho


5 things I want to be doing in 5 years:

1) Enjoying a body that is more healthy and in shape.

2) I used to think I would have 1 or 2 more kids, but after today I don't know about that.

3) Living in a bigger home with a big fenced in yard.

4) Serving others

5) Feeling more confident, happy and at peace in all aspects of my life . . . Relationships, spiritual, physical, financial, mental, etc.

5 comments:

Janell said...

That was cute. The potato plant job brings back so many memories... ha ha! By the way, you look good now, and you'd be a great Mom of more little ones :)

Jenna said...

Ditto on Janell's comment!

I had always wanted 6 kids...but honestly...I seriously have a hard time imagining how in the world that will ever happen...yet at the same time, I think I want it, if only it didn't seem so hard...what I'm getting at is...the "right" time for more won't feel "wrong" (though, it might seem like a challenge worth taking). I imagine if you still have a desire for more, then you'll know when it's time...and it DOESN'T have to be one kid after the other...a tail ender is looking mighty great to me right now...just think how easy that would seem to have just ONE kid between the ages of zero and 5!!!! (:

Weston said...

I 2nd Janell's comments. You do look GREAT and you are already a good mom to 2 a couple more wouldn't be any harder. :) (Ask me if I still feel this way tomorrow, I wasn't home all day with them.)

Underwood's in Cali said...

these are always fun to read. How do you come up with all those hair styles for Ambree? I'm amazed. Seriously!

Cheryl & Kyle said...

Yes, Brody Dezember does family shots. He is an amazing photographer and located in SLC.