Sunday, April 19, 2009

Easter pictures in action . . .

Me: Alright kids, smile for a picture!
Cade: Oh no, there's a bee on that flower . . . stand back Ambree, I will protect you!
Ambree: Are you sure that's a bee?

Ambree: That's not a bee silly, it's just a fly!
Cade: Oh, ha ha, my bad!
Me: Ok, now that we have that all sorted out, smile for a picture!
Me: Uhh, I am over here . . . hello!?
Me: Ohhh, much better, thank you! Now let's get some individual shots!
Me: Ok, Ambree, can you give me a smile!?
Ambree: Oh mom, I just want to play! I don't want to pose for more of your silly pictures!
I just want to climb rocks . . .
And pick flowers . . . after all, it's such a nice day!
Me: Could you at least look in this direction?

Me: alright, that's a little better, now look at me!
Ambree: Gosh mom, you ask for one thing and when I do it you just ask for more and more!
Me: Someday when you look at these pictures you will wish that you were looking at the camera.
Ambree: I thought you wanted me to look at you.
Me: It's all the same!
Me: Alright, let's see if Cade is willing to cooperate.
Me: Ok Cade, show me your best pose!
Cade: How about my muscle man pose?
Me: That was cute, now can I see just a normal Cade pose?
Cade: Ok, how's this?
Me: Wow! That was great. Maybe there is hope for Ambree's posing skills after all! :)

11 comments:

Stacey said...

Too cute! I love trying to get kids to sit for pictures!

Allison Holmes said...

Those are great pics of them. They are too cute!

Melissa said...

They are so cute! I love their easter outfits.

Janell said...

cute, cute, cute! I love their matching outfits!

Rob & Tiffanie said...

They look adorable! I love all of the personality int he pics!

Kevin and Eliza said...

Love the pictures and conversation.

Aaron & Sara Warren said...

I'm in love with their matching Easter outfits!

Aileen Bluhm said...

Your kids are absolutely adorable!!! My kids don't do well for photo shoots either--maybe it's because I'm ALWAYS taking pictures of them. They HATE the camera! Oh well, just trying to preserve our memories!

Spencer and Emily Nelson family said...

They look adorable! Totally worth the trouble of the pictures! :)

Our Family said...

That's really cute Trenda. What a fun post. Your kids are adorable!

Horner Family said...

Your kids are adorable...it is a shame we aren't closer. I sure enjoyed getting to see they on web cam when Bethany was here. How is your arm?