Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thanksgiving and Andreason Family Reunion . . .

It seems like I am always pretty late in posting about holidays. At least I didn't title this one, "Oh yea, we did celebrate Thanksgiving". :) We went to St. George for Thanksgiving, to celebrate with my mom's side of the family, which is the Andreasons. Ever since I was a baby, we have celebrated Thanksgiving in St. George with my mom's side of the family. And then we would usually do Christmas with my dad's. This year we had close to 50 people at Thanksgiving Dinner, which we did at the church, since there were so many people. It's hard to believe that when we were young we did it at my grandmas little town home! Funny how time changes things. My cousin Lyndi, who lives in St. George arranged the whole thing, and it was beautifully decorated and the food was delicious! Thank you Lyndi!! Since we would travel from California every year for Thanksgiving, we would stay a few days and make a family reunion out of it. Sometimes we had a lot of people there and sometimes not very many, but we almost always had games at the park, a pinata, and a talent show! So, we did the same thing this year with the next generation and it was a lot of fun! Check out Cade and Ambree showing off their talents!






I took a few pictures of my kids, but they didn't turn out, so, here are some pics of me with my siblings, minus Justin, who wasn't able to be there . . . we missed you!

Jenny, Derrick, Brittany, Steven, and Me!

Sisters! Ignore the fact that there is bad lighting on this one and I am sandwiched between two young (18 and 20) girls! If I look older than them, it is because I am! I am almost 30 you know! :)

I love Thanksgiving, and the time to reflect on all our blessings. I am so blessed and thankful for all I have! I just hope I can remember this tomorrow when my kids wake up at 6:00 am and fight with each other, and throw their food and plates on the floor, and make messes all over the house . . . yes, I am thankful! :)

8 comments:

Kath said...

Oh MY GOSH THAT WAS THE CUTEST THING EVER!!!!! Seriously, thanks for posting it adorabled-me-out! :0)

Cade knew every single word!! :0) And looks like you have a future cheerleader on your hands!! omygosh Seriously Trenda ADORABLE.

BallerinaBiker said...

Looks like so much fun! Those video clips were adorable! A cheerleader in the making! And, you don't look old. You look fabulous! You have a very nice looking family!

Allison Holmes said...

Your kids are so cute! I love the pics of you and your family...we are all so stinkin old now!! =)

Lindsay said...

Looks like Craig is keeping his "yell"leader skills still alive! Ambree makes a very cute cheerleader and her hair is getting SO long!

Cade's voice is still so cute and high-pitched! What a brave boy to perform that on his own! :)

The Walkers said...

Trenda, you DON'T look old you crazy girl! You girls are all beautiful! Next time you are that close, you'll have to let us know! I would love the boys to get together to play!

Michelle said...

Fun pics! I like the Christmas ones of Ambree and Cade on the side too! I can't believe how grown up both of them look!

Kunz fam said...

So much fun! I wish I could have been there. I love the talent shows. Your kids are so AdOrAbLe!!! You guys all look great! Love ya!

Robin and Stephenie said...

oh mt heck! your kids are so cute! And Cade wow that boy can sing! Has he ever seen toy story?!