Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I'm wild and crazy . . .LOL

So, last Friday I decided to be a little different than my normal 29 year old, motherly self. I went to a "Twilight" party with a bunch of my girlfriends around 8:30pm to eat dinner and play games. We then headed to the theater around 10:45pm to watch the midnight premier of Twilight! Our group consisted of about 20 girls. We sat in a packed house with around 580 seats, 7 of whom were men (we gave them a round of applause)! To clear something up, I have read all of the books and I thought they were entertaining, but I'm not obsessed by any means. It is fun however to let out the teenage girl every once in a while and have a fun girls night out! I thought the movie was pretty good . . . much better than I expected.


Here we are at the "Twilight Party". Yes, some of us made Twilight shirts to wear, for $3.50, why not add to the fun of the night! :)
The theater at 11:00pm . . . just tons of girls . . . and a few men! Every theater was sold out!
The parking lot at the theater at 2:00 am . . .
Although I was kind of regretted doing this the next day when I was trying to function on three hours of sleep, It was something fun and different and I'm glad I went. Thanks girls for inviting me!

5 comments:

Kath said...

you still got it!! :0) That's the trenda I remember! :0) (we're going over thanksgiving.)

Melissa said...

Cute! That's so fun. We had a lot of fun, too. I am actually going back tonight with my little sis who wants to see it before she moves to Texas...Yes, I will see it again. It brought back good memories from the book. After Thanksgiving, we need to get together!

Aaron & Sara Warren said...

I haven't read the books yet. I will eventually. Your night sounds like a blast though! I'll have to live vicariously through you.

Kevin and Eliza said...

Sounds like a fun time! I'm glad to hear someones opinion on the movie. I'm not planning on seeing it in theaters, but sometime I'm sure I will.

Kunz fam said...

You are so wild and crazy!! It sounds like a fun night out. I went on Friday at 1:00 in the afternoon. I thought it was good too. Then I went again this over Thanksgiving. It was even better the second time for me!