Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Oh Yeah . . . Halloween!

Introducing . . . Peter Pan and Tinker Bell . . . Cade really wanted to be Peter Pan this year (are you surprised he didn't want to be a Toy Story character)? I was! But he was Buzz last year, so I guess he wanted something different. My wonderful, talented mother in law made his costume and he loved it! Since he wanted to be Peter Pan, I suggested Tinker Bell to Ambree, and she gladly accepted the offer!
I love that he is at the age where he will actually hold still and pose for a picture . . . most of the time! :) Gotta love a "man" in tights! :)
My mother in law heard about a Plant Nursery that went all out for Halloween with decorations so we decided to go and get some pics of the kids in their costumes. It was really cool. There were lots of pumpkins, neat decorations, and hay maze, and toy train, a ship, Halloween characters, etc.

My mother in law, Carol, cousin Jacob, Cade, Aunt Bethany, Ambree . . .
Wagon Ride . . . I'm not sure what they are looking at, but obviously something interesting.
The kids on the pirate ship . . .
Watch out Captain Hook, here comes Captain Peter!
Cade wasn't sure what to think of the drinking skeleton Pirate . . . neither was I!
Ooooh, SCARY! This is Cade's "Scared Face" . . .
The little Fairy Princess . . . I got Ambree's costume on E-bay and was actually pretty disappointed with it. It was too big, and not as cute in real life as I had thought it would be, but after some altering, it turned out OK. She thought it was great, so I guess that's all that matters, right?
Yeah, she is going through the cheesy smile stage! :)
She had to give the pumpkins "love" . . .

We had a fun Halloween in St. George this year with my cousin Lyndi and her family. The kids, of course loved trick or treating! Ambree didn't quite understand that you get more candy in the long run if you go quickly from house to house instead of sitting in every yard to try to eat the candy you just got! Oh well, she was enjoying the moment!

7 comments:

Krystal said...

I loved the costumes! Looks like your kids had a blast. YES, we would love to visit if you are in town! Do you still have my phone number? I can e-mail you our address, etc.

Robin and Stephenie said...

Are you coming to town. give us a call too, if I am not in labor, hey if I am come on over:) I love cades "scared" face. your kids are so cute!

Lindsay said...

Such a cute pair!!

Melissa said...

They are gorgeous! I saw Schellenberg today, and we want to get together maybe the first week of December? Let me know what you schedule is like. Hey, now I am paranoid and setting my blog to private. :) Send me your email address at mommymeliss@gmail.com and I'll invite you.

Allison Holmes said...

Hi Trenda!
How are you and your family?
Your kids are too cute!
Love the Halloween costumes!

Terra said...

They look great--cute costumes. We should get together this week. do you want to meet at the mall again?

Kunz fam said...

Cute costumes!! I love it. Sounds like you guys had a fun Halloween. FYI-I had to change my blog from kunzfam5 to kunzfam6. I lost everything on my other one.:(