Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I voted . . . thank you very much!


Craig is subbing for an optometrist in St. George for two weeks. We didn't want to be apart for two weeks, but I didn't want to be there for two weeks with the kids in a condo with no "kid stuff" either, so our conclusion was to drive up later in the week with the kids and my awesome sister in law (to help with kids and to keep me company), stay through the weekend! So, I have been in St. George since Thurs. and was planning on coming back today to vote, but due to bad weather, enjoying vacation too much, etc. I thought about not coming back until tomorrow, but then my conscious got to me and I knew I had to practice my "right" to vote! So, it may not have been until almost 6:00pm on my way home from St. George, and I may not have known much information about all the local candidates, but I voted! Thank you very much! :)

7 comments:

BallerinaBiker said...

Congrats! : ) Glad you made it home safely! Maybe you should've stayed in St George cause this weather up here is nasty!

Rob & Tiffanie said...

I feel the same way. I don't feel like I know much about each candidate, and probably a lot we just won't know. But I felt like I needed to make an effort. I wish I was in St.George. Not a big fan of Utah winter.

Tamsyn said...

Hey Trenda! It's Tamsyn and I found your blog! It is so cute and so are your kids! Hope everything is great!!!

Kunz fam said...

Way to go! It's so tempting to just take the easy way. Sad I won't be seeing you guys this Thanksgiving:(

Lindsay said...

Good for you!!!

Now do we get to see pictures of your kids in their Halloween costumes?

Weston & Jennie said...

Give me a call. We need to get together before the weather gets really bad.

Jenna said...

Good for you! We took all the kids to vote with us...gotta start them thinking when they're young! (We only had to chase Nathan down once!) (: