Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Happy 5 year anniversary to us!

Wow! I can't believe it's been 5 years! When I look at these pictures, it seems like we were taking them yesterday, but at the same time, a lot has happened since then! Last year I posted pics from our actual wedding day, so I posted pics from our second reception a week later this year! Don't we look young!



I think I surprised Craig when I put the cake in his face. He didn't even see it coming!
awwww . . .
This is my brother Justin!
Craigs dad, Bill, his mom, Carol, Craig, Me, My mom, Joy, my dad, Dennis.

For our anniversary we decided to try something new, so we went to a nice sushi restaurant in Park City. I was a little nervous to try sushi, but it was actually really good! We also went to a bed and breakfast that was a ways past Park City. It was nice to get away for a while and celebrate. Hopefully the next 5 years will be just as enjoyable as the last. With Craig as my husband I'm sure they will be!

10 comments:

Our Family said...

Trenda, your blog is always so fun! I loved the eye-cake, very creative! And your interview with Cade was hilarious! I laughed so hard reading some of his answers, the kid is a hoot!
You made a beautiful bride! Happy anniversary!!

Courtney said...

I love wedding pictures! You two look SO great!! Happy Anniversary! Please tell your sister-in-law what a great idea her cake was...it got rave reviews from those who came to eat it :) (Shaune thought it was a bra cake from afar...I thought that was hilarious!)

Leslie said...

What a great post! Happy anniversary to you two. I'm glad you were able to get away for a bit to celebrate. Love the pictures....you look absolutely stunning, as usual!

Krystal said...

Happy anniversary! I can't believe it's been five years. I loved seeing your pictures because I wasn't able to be at your wedding. Did you get married in June? (I think I left on my mission just before you got hitched.)

Becky Mutter said...

You are so creative! That cake is awesome. I love the pictures. You guys are so young looking - but you haven't changed either! Not fair. Congrats on #5!

hollingsworth family said...

Hey Trenda, just wanted to tell you how cute your blog is. I love reading it! I can't believe you guys have been married 5 years either. I was just a little "freshmen" then huh?

Marissa said...

Happy Belated..I hope you had a blast!

Somer said...

HAPPY 5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY! FUN PICTURES OF YOUR WEDDING! I LOVE YOUR BLOG, YOUR KIDS ARE SO CUTE!

Aaron & Sara Warren said...

Well, I am way out of the blog loop, but what I have to say is...

- HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
- CONGRATS ON GRADUATING!
- LOVE THE EYE GLASSES CAKE!
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ANOTHER FELLOW PREEMIE, from my two preemies.
- YOUR FAM LOOKS GREAT!
- MISS YOU!

Marissa said...

happy belated!hope you had a good one!