Saturday, May 10, 2008

Catch Up #1, Wedding in Vegas Baby!

Back in March I took the kids and drove to Las Vegas for my cousin Brandon's wedding. Unfortuantely, because of work, Craig couldn't go, but my brother Derrick went with us and helped a lot with the kids. I wouldn't have gone otherwise! The kids actually did really well and even though it was a very quick trip, it was a lot of fun to see family and to witness the sealing of my cousin to his beautiful bride!

My cousin, Tyler, Brother Derrick, Sister Brittany, Sister inlaw Tara, Sister Jenny, me, Brother Justin. All of my siblings were there, except Steven! We missed you Steven!
Cade hanging out with his cousin, Brogan (Justin's son). They have so much fun together!
My cute mom with Brogan!
My cute dad with Cade!Tired Ambree with Grandma!
Even more tired Ambree with Uncle Derrick! Looks like Derrick is pretty tired too! Welcome to the life of taking care of children, Derrick! And you thought playing football was tiring! ;)

3 comments:

Robin and Stephenie said...

how fun! I love seeing family. It is so good to have family to help out. your kids are getting so big and cute!

Aaron & Sara Warren said...

Wow! Could you look anymore like your Mommy?!

Kunz fam said...

I love seeing pictures of everyone! You all look so good. your mom looks great!