Thursday, April 17, 2008

no internet yet!

We don't have internet hooked up in our new home, so I am having internet withdrawls! Luckily I am at my inlaws right now and they have it! Yay! We are finally settled into our new home. Just a few more boxes to unpack and then decorating. That's the fun part! Of course it would be more fun with unlimited funds, but I'm not complaining, because I have a garage and a basement and three rooms, and my own home! We have met a few people in the neighborhood that seem really nice, and we are looking forward to meeting more and learning our way around the town a little better! Hopefully soon I'll have internet and I'll be able to do a post that is a little more interesting with PICTURES of something! I hope you are all doing well.

8 comments:

Kunz fam said...

Yay!! You have a place of your own! That's always a good thing. I'm so happy for you guys. You have sacrificed a lot and I am glad you are so close to being finished. Good for you!!!

Becky Mutter said...

Yipee! Congrats. Have fun decorating. That is so much fun!

glen said...

Great to see that you are getting settled in. Take care and stay in touch.

Janell said...

I am so happy for you, Trenda! I can't wait to see pictures of the house. Have fun decorating! I'm going to miss having you here in Cali. Even though we didn't get together a lot, it was still nice to know you were close by. I'm so super happy that you hung in there with Craig and his schooling and now you have such a wonderful future to look forward too! Congratulations! I love you!

Courtney said...

Congrats on your own place!! Where are you?? Did you buy a house? Can't wait for pictures :)
Oh, and exorbitant amounts of chocolate help compensate for lack of internet :)

BallerinaBiker said...

I found you! Well, kind of! : )

Cute blog!

Rachel Kirk said...

you have such a cute family! Kids grow up way too fast! They look so grown up. well feel free to look and my blog. That's what it's there for. I love to see what everyone is up to as well. You look good! You always did:-)

Aaron & Sara Warren said...

I am so out of the blogging world these days, so you're gonna have to remind me. Are you guys buying or renting? What city are we settling down in again?

I hear ya on the dreaded multiple moves in a short amount of time. Aaron and I have had to move the past two July's and it looks like this July will be no different. Sigh...I HATE moving.