Thursday, April 10, 2008

Our last week living with Craig's parents . . .

This is a picture from Monday morning . . . . APRIL 7th!! And yes, I had to drive to work in it! Luckily the school wasn't too far away. I remember at the beginning of March we had a few nice weather days and I thought it was the end of snow until next year, and I thought, OK I think I might be able to handle 3 months out of the year of snow and cold. I was sooooooo wrong. It has now been 5 months and apparently it sometimes even snows in may. Oh, and in JULY!! Yes, it is true . . . it has been known to snow here in July. Wish me luck!


Good news of the week . . . Cade finally pooped in the toilet for the first time in like 7 months! Soooo, we had a poo poo party! Do you like the "poo" inspired candy for dessert?! I am so cleaver. . . LOL!
Will Cade ever tire of these toys? He LOVES them! I think he might choose them over me if he had the choice!

Cade has been quite the climber this week, which is not very characteristic of him. Maybe he is just getting more brave as he gets older . . . he climbed into the sink in the bathroom and . . .

On top of the shed in my in laws backyard!! He must have climbed up the fence near the shed and then onto the shed. . . I'm not quite sure, but this is where we found him!

I LOVE Dora!! She is my babysitter all the time . . . uhh, I mean, every once in a while. I thought this was sweet of Cade and Ambree watching TV. Cade fell asleep and Ambree was leaning her head against his. . . awww!Ambree loves all the fun toys at grandma and grandpa's house! Apparently she thinks she is a baby and likes to climb into the doll crib. I don't know what she is going to do when we move and she doesn't have all of these toys to play with everyday that she has become so attached to. Luckily she has a birthday coming up!

OK . . . now it is on to packing for our move on Saturday. I am excited to have our own home, but not looking forward to our 7th move since we've been married for a little less than 5 years! Luckily this time we have most of our stuff still packed up in storage, which will make things a little easier. Hopefully this will be our last move for a while!! Wish us luck!

11 comments:

Stacy said...

Good luck! Thats so exciting you are moving into your own house! ONE day.. i just tell myself.

Lindsay said...

Oh, the snow!!! That's just WRONG! I have no idea how far you're moving from your inlaws, but does it snow there too?

And hooray to Cade, the big boy! I hope that it's an easy ride from here on out! How crazy that he's climbing on top of the shed?!???! I'd probably freak! Ambree is such a cutie, doin' her thing! I see she's still a die-hard thumbsucker too!

summer c said...

Oh my gosh! It is supposed to be 90 here next week (vegas) That is crazy!
Isn't it great that he is pooping in the toilet? Max still wears a diaper and I am TOTALLY SICK of changing his....well, crap! He is 3 next week and I am just sick of it. We will start potty training after his birthday. He is just so stubborn I didn't want to push it. Hunter was out of diapers when he was 2 1/2 so this is a little new. Oh well!
Good luck with the move. If your stuck in snow I'll be thinkin of you here is vegas! lol j/k

Melissa said...

Yay for you! You will like not living in the benches, when we lived up there we always got SO much more snow than we do here in the valley. We didn't get any snow down here this week. And Riverton is so close to West Jordan, we need to hang out! Let me know when you are settled, I would love to see you!

Terra said...

I hate the snow now. I need to get Paul a Buzz doll or toy, I mean. He is now obsessed with Toy Story. Your kids are way cute. Good luck with the move!

the monroe family said...

hi trenda! found your blog through janell's. your family is so adorable! good luck on your move!

Weston & Jennie said...

Ahhh, a good old poo poo party. I am glad that Cade is finally going. We woke up to snow on Friday, but it was gone by noon. I was a little bumbed. Tues is supposed to be great so we should plan something outside. Hope the move went smooth.

Jos and Kath said...

Wow!! Congratulations!! We're right behind you guys... still living with my parents since Joseph has 2 more months of school... but we're excited to be moving along to our own place here in a few months as well!!
I'm excited for you both!! Take care!!

Courtney said...

Wow!! That is crazy snow...you should come down here to St. George and thaw out--it is 85+ today! I am considering turning on my air conditioning. How old is Cade? My Caden is TOTALLY rejecting all of my potty-training efforts...ugh. Big YAH for you and Cade though!! Anyways, congrats on your next move...it'll be your last (at least for rotations, right)--CRAZY!

Michelle said...

Sorry about all that snow! I know how your CA bones must be feeling right now - good luck with that one! Great pics! Hope the move went well!

Underwood's in Cali said...

I am so excited for you to be moving to your own place. that has to feel good. so where are you guys moving to? AJ still isn't getting the potty training thing- he has no interest at all, but I keep trying.