Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The Concert!

I have heard from more than one person that I haven't updated my blog for soooo long! I don't want to disappoint any more people, so here it goes . . .

Here are a few pics from the Rascal Flatts concert I went to a few weeks ago. The ticket was a birthday gift from my hubby . . . Remember?

The main man . . .
My sister Jenny was going to go with my sister Brittany and me, but couldn't go at the last minute, so my sister in law Bethany graciously took her place. Wasn't that nice of her? :) We had a lot of fun.
Bethany, Brittany, and Me
My little sis. and me

Thanks Craig and girls!We'll have to do it again soon! I know this wasn't the longest post ever, and there were no pics of the kids, but it is late, so I PROMISE I will post again soon. I bet you can't wait! :)

3 comments:

BallerinaBiker said...

Looks like a blast! What a good husband you have!

Krystal said...

How fun! I love Rascal Flats. It makes me think that I just need to break down and spend some money on a good concert, too.

Rob & Tiffanie said...

I wondered if you were going to post about the concert. It looked like fun! I don't think I have been to a concert since high school (Tim Mcgraw) and wore really tacky wranglers:)