Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Directions for making hairbows!

I found a great site that gives free directions for making all sorts of cute and unique hairbows! It gives step by step instructions that seem pretty easy to follow! I'm excited to make some of the bows and thought I'd share the link with those of you who like to make bows, or want to learn! The link is on the right side of my blog where it says, "Make your own hairbows!" Have fun and let me know if you make any and how they turned out!

6 comments:

Weston & Jennie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Weston & Jennie said...

This is the sight that I have used several times. From what I have found, it is one of the best. Maybe when I am up there we will have to get together and make some bow. I have made a couple of the korker bows, and one of the big flower or cirle (can't think what it is called) one. They are pretty fun and fairly easy.

Melissa said...

Cute! I will give it a try. With my two girls, learning how to make bows is a must!

Carrie Anne said...

That's really cute! Post some of the bows you make!:)

Jamie said...

I have been making a ton of bows to give to my new little niece, so I am glad to see more ideas! I love making them and really enjoy it! The ribbon retreat also has some instructions and you can get your ribbon at wholesale prices!!!

Jamie said...

okay so I didn't look at the link before I typed my comment. You found the same sight I have been using!!! Happy bow making!