Saturday, December 8, 2007

Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it snow . . . NO!!

It's been snowing a lot here and I really am trying to be positive about it (hence my new blog layout), but my California blood is just not adapting too well! I keep telling myself that I will get used to it, but I did live in it for 5 seasons while I went to BYU-Idaho, and I still don't like it! I think it is pretty, and fun to play in for a little while, but it's just inconvenient, especially when it comes to driving! Wish me luck! Here are some pics of the kids and I a couple weeks ago, when it snowed for the first time.

Cade loves the snow! He said he likes it better than summer time . . . I am beginning to wonder if he really is my child. . . he must get that from Craig!
This was Ambree's first time ever playing in the snow. She seemed kind of concerned at first, but then seemed to enjoy it until she realized it was very cold. . . we still need to get her some snow clothes!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

BRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!! I got cold just LOOKING at those pictures! I'm a wimp and can't stand the cold AT all! I went to college in Northern Arizona and survived two winters with snow. I'll NEVER live in the snow again! I can't imagine having to tote kids around with all the bundling up you'd have to do to keep warm. And I remember slipping and sliding on those icy roads- scary! Stay warm!

Aaron & Sara Warren said...

How fun for the kids! I never saw snow fall until I was 21 - true beach Californian for you.