Thursday, December 20, 2007

To Grandmother's house we go!

Is it just me, or do things get extra busy this time of year! I tell myself every year that I'm going to get all the Christmas stuff done early so I can just enjoy the month of December without all the busy work, and every year, there is always still so much to do. . . maybe someday, I'll figure it out! A few weeks ago, while Craig was busy with work and studying for Board Exams for his school, the kids and I took a trip up to Burley, Idaho to visit my Grandma Williams. She has a lot of property right on the Snake River, and although it was too cold to go in the water, it was still a lot of fun for the kids to play and such a beautiful view! We had a lot of fun visiting with Grandma, and although she had a smile on her face the whole time we were there, I'm sure she was somewhat relieved when we left so she could have a little peace and quiet again!


Ambree and Grandma!

Cade and Grandma!

Grandma Williams didn't have any bath toys, but she had a bag of balls that Ambree and Cade loved to play with!

Gotta love the trampoline, even if it is FREEZING outside!
Ambree's first time petting a kitty! She was afraid of it at first, but warmed up to it pretty quickly.
Thanks for letting us visit you and play at your house Grandma Williams! We love you!

4 comments:

Aaron & Sara Warren said...

Grandma's house looks fun!

Aaron & Sara Warren said...

So, I was perusing for updates and saw the family picture on the sideline - how did you manage to get a perfect family photo with everyone looking AND smiling when two young children were involved? IMPRESSIVE!

Courtney said...

Merry Christmas, Trenda! What a fun trip!

Underwood's in Cali said...

I love the last picture of gma and the kids- so cute. Thanks so much for the baby gift. I ove the little outfit and your Christmas cards turned out awesome this year. thanks again!