Monday, June 8, 2009

One year older and wiser too . . .

My hubby turned 29 last week . . . He is getting so old! I can say that because I am older than him. :) We decided to have a little party for him at his parents house, and when his mom said she would make tacos, I remembered this "football" chip dip tray I saw in a magazine a while back and decided to make it. It turned out great and was really easy and tasty too!


Well, since I already had a football dip, I decided to stick with the theme and make a football cake too . . . Oh, and Ambree "helped" me make his cake . . .



The finished product . . . luckily before Ambree got to the frosting! :)


Our little family . . .


Blowing out all 29 candles . . .

Playing football . . . of course! :)

The birthday boy, piled with gifts . . .
Opening the gifts . . . that sure is a surprised look on his face for someone who already knew about most of the things he was getting! :)
Happy Birthday Sweetie!! Thanks for being such a great husband and father . . . We love you!!

10 comments:

Janell said...

Trenda, I love your creativity! The football dip and cake were so neat. Tell Craig happy birthday from us!

Rob & Tiffanie said...

I made that dip last night and wish I would have made it into a football now:) That is sure a lot of candles on that cake! (I can say that because I am a tiny bit younger, and every year counts:)

Alisha said...

TRENDA-- I am so impressed! That is some cool lookin dip-- I bet it was yummy too! And the cake looks awesome.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CRAIG! You are so young! Sam turned 31 in April! Not THAT's OLD! lol

Jenna said...

"...Happy Birthday, to you!"

Such fun creative food!

Tamsyn said...

happy birthdaY!! Thatlooks like so much fun!

Underwood's in Cali said...

Those turned out So cute!

Kevin and Eliza said...

The football theme was really cute. The dip looked really yummy and made me hungry. Happy late birthday Craig. Cute pictures. I didn't know you were older than Craig. I'm older than my hubby too.

The Veneracion Family said...

How creative! What a cute idea!

Krystal said...

Tell Craig happy birthday! I always like it when you post your fun and creative food ideas. So fun!

Lindsay said...

You're always so creative with the birthdays!!! Happy Birthday, Craig!