Saturday, November 20, 2010

Soccer Fun?

Back in September we decided to finally put Cade in a sport! We chose soccer and put him on the same team as a little boy in our neighborhood/ward named Sam. He was very excited and loved getting his uniform and cleats! His team was called the Tigers and his Coach was named Federico.

Here is a picture of Cade and Sam right before their first game . . .
Here is Cade's team during his first game. . .

After Cade's first game he said he had a lot of fun and loved getting a snack after the game . . .
He chose jersey #6 because that is how old he is . . .
Well as the season went on and the weather got colder, Cade decided that he was not so fond of this sport. He started to complain about going to practice and even going to the games. Luckily it was a short season and we made it to the end. Below are some pictures from his last name and he wasn't very happy to be there . . .
After his last game, I said, "Maybe we could try another sport next time that you might like better" and his response was, "I want to play a sport that where you don't have to run!" Lol! Well, I guess there is Gold, Bowling, Swimming, hmmmm I guess that's about it! Hopefully we will find something he likes. Maybe he will even like soccer someday! :)

6 comments:

Bethany said...

Haha, that's funny that his enthusiasm waned throughout the season. I like his reasoning for picking #6 though!

Our Family said...

haha! What about wrestling? No running there... well at least during the matches :)

Our Family said...

Congrats Trenda! I didn't know you were pregnant! You're due a bit before me though... darn it. haha. Isn't it funny how slowly time can pass? Ugh. I'm due May 9th and very excited already to get this kid outta me!

April said...

You could try curling... :)

Our Family said...

Did someone hack your facebook account or are you really the one sending me these email messages about diets and ipads??? hehe. Aren't you pregnant?

Brian@V2 Cigs discount said...

Thanks for the post. I had been looking for something related and found your web site in the process.. I will definitely be back for more.

http://www.gomelmf.net/