Thursday, April 1, 2010

Happy Spring?

With all the snow that we have right now it's hard to believe that it is actually Spring! I am glad that I took some pictures of my kids last week in their Easter clothes when the weather was actually nice. I am picturing taking pictures of them in a few days doing their Easter Egg hunt in the snow with snow clothes on! Lol! I was pretty happy with some of the shots I got. You never know with kids how the pictures will turn out. Bribery worked for us! :)

I hope you all have a great Easter Weekend, despite the weather!! :)

4 comments:

Kath said...

as usual, they look so adorable!!!!! :) Happy easter to the poulter clan, and wanna carpool up to the sisters reunion?? I'll be in Sandy with no car. :) But I've got money for gas! :)

BallerinaBiker said...

What cuties! Ambree is getting so big and her hair is so beautiful!

BallerinaBiker said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carrie Anne said...

those are really cute! wow! way to go! they are just darling!