Sunday, January 3, 2010

My Excuses and Family Photos

Wow! Two months since my last post . . . I think that's a record for me! I do have good excuses though. :) For those of you who haven't heard the news yet, I am about 14 weeks pregnant and have been feeling pretty lousy. Luckily I don't throw up, but I do feel like I am going to almost all the time. . . hopefully the sickness will end soon! :/ Also, as many of you also know we bought our first home about a month ago and have been doing various home repairs, painting projects, ect. to get ready for hosting my side of the family for the holidays. Oh, and then the business of the holidays in general, and doing all the general mommy/wife tasks. I plan on catching up on the last couple months soon . . . no promises though. :) Back in October we took a little vacation to California and got some family pictures taken at La Jolla Beach. Here are some of my favorites . . .


This last shot was at the very end of the photo session when we got a little too close to the water and a big wave got us pretty good. Luckily we were at the end of the session! :)
By the way, our photographer for the session was Nathan Petty, who works out of San Diego. In addition to family sessions, he also does weddings, individual shoots, etc. His work can be found at: http://www.nathanpetty.com. He is an excellent photographer, and I think he travels, as well.

18 comments:

Kerstin said...

Beautiful pictures! Your kids are sooo cute! Congrats again! 16 wks seems to be my magic number for feeling better so I hope your day is coming soon. :)

BallerinaBiker said...

I LOVE your pictures! When we got your card, my kids all commented on the beach pic. Very cute! And, your kids are absolutely adorable! I hope you start feeling better soon. Miss ya!

Janell said...

I am so excited for you! New baby, new house, what fun! Love the family pictures and can't wait to see pictures of your new home. I hope you're feeling better very soon.

Jenna said...

Congratulations on #3! And on the house! What fun you guys are having... (:

Marissa said...

Congrats on the new baby and house!!! The family pictures are adorable! i love them...Ambree and Cade are so big now! Its so crazy how fast they grow and turn into little people.

Jenni said...

Congratulations! It sounds like you've had a lot going on. I look forward to the updates!

Spencer and Emily Nelson family said...

Woohoo congrats! 3 is a crazy number. :) Beautiful family pictures.

Krystal said...

I also loved the pictures! Congrats on the pregnancy. I hope you're feeling better soon.

Erin said...

Congrats on the baby and the house! How exciting! Hope you are feeling better soon.

Kevin and Eliza said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited for you guys. I love the pictures. You are all so photogenic. Love you guys.

Lindsay said...

Congrats on the pregnancy! Sorry you're feeling yucky, though. That's gotta be hard! The family pictures look great, too! :) Ambree, especially, looks so grown up with her looooong hair!

Aaron & Sara Warren said...

Love love love the family pictures! Congrats on #3!

Unknown said...

TRENDA! Your kids are SO DANG CUTE!!!! I love the pictures! I'm glad you got the inserts...I was meaning to email you to let you know I left them, but completely forgot! You're not too far from my in-law's, so I dropped them off on my way over there one day...it was better than waiting in line at the post office! Congrats on your pregnancy! We're only a few weeks apart!

Underwood's in Cali said...

Those pics were awesome! Congrats on getting a house- at least that stress is gone. Now you can prepare for baby #3- how fun. Where did you buy? We were in South Jordan/Riverton today and I was going to call you b/c I thought you were somewhere in that area.

Emily said...

Congrats! You guys sound like you've had a lot going on. We're excited about the new addition. Pictures are adorable.

Our Family said...

Yay for you! Congratulations!!!! I'm sorry you've felt so lousy. But it is exciting news! And I must be out of the loop cuz you said "most of you know..." and I hadn't heard either pieces of your good news! Will you post pictures of your new home? I love love LOVE the family pictures! Your children are so adorable!

Carrie Anne said...

these pictures are absolutely DARLING! all of you look so good in them! i love the coloring of the pictures from your skin to the clothes to the beach landscape...they are really awesome! sorry you're still feeling lousy with the pregnancy!
i forgot to email about tomorrow night. that would be so much fun! my problem is that big james teaches way too late every single night so i'm a night time recluse b/c i can't get away with his schedule right now...at least in the evenings. lame but how it is right now. so thank you for inviting me & let me know of parties in the future b/c i'd love to come & if it's on a weekend it'd be perfect too! another thing..& sorry for massive longness on here...my friend owns Jumpin'Jacks in West Jordan & he gave me a bunch of free coupons so if we want to get together sometime & go there...jennie can come, too...let's do it! that's fairly close to you, right? let's plan SOON b/c i think it'd be a blast! okay...keep in touch!:)

LINKPROVIDER said...

Very nice your families picture.I wish you good-luck..